Friday, February 27, 2009

Mario!

Okay, this isn't the best Mario widget on the internet: I quite like the one that i have in the 80's arcade on my website.

This widget does have the advantage of having a much smaller screen size though.

The game play is okay, for hte amount that is there, and it does bring back all those warm fuzzy "Mario" feelings. Mario responds slightly differently to the 'real' game, but I am sure the fingers will get used to the differences quickly.

The big problem with this widget is that they put a lot of crap at the top of the screen. Really, I am not interested in their ads, I know how to surf the internet myself, thanks. All that means is that I need to hide hide the crap with more stuff.






"TerraTime" is a creation of Barrie Janson.
For more TerraTime news and events then go to:
geocities.com/terratime

No comments:

Post a Comment

TerraTime
geocities.com/terratime